Welcome to the virtual home of Project Management Specialist.
Hello, my name is Janine Heydrick and I am dedicated to providing the highest quality assistance to busy professionals who want to reclaim the freedom to express their talents.
|Time is money only when
combined with productivity
Let my organizational expertise become your asset. I provide services that lift your administrative burdens, so you can focus on the tasks and thoughts that advance your professional goals. Project Management Specialist allows you to work for your business not in your business!
Project Management Specialist is efficient and
Contact me today and let me show you how.
What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-trained independent entrepreneur who provides a myriad of business support services virtually via phone, fax and internet based technology to support and meet the growing needs of businesses worldwide.
Partnering with a VA reduces stress, protects cash flow, eliminates administrative hassles, and enables business people to find the success they originally set out to achieve.
A VA is your right hand person helping you to succeed in your business. The irony is that you may never meet your VA, as odds are they live nowhere near you! (Source)
Why Employ the Services of a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
- VAs work from their own office and use their own equipment and resources.
- VAs are independent contractors—no payroll, taxes, pensions, or benefits.
- VAs complete tasks or projects on an hourly rate or per project charge.
- VAs are vested in your success because of the mutual rewards of business growth.
Ethics of a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public. (Source)